Dispatcher Staff / Plano , TX / Logistics / SC781701
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
* Monitor and manage the drayage process of shipment movement
(receive Arrival Notices, ISF information before port arrival of vessel,
create and send delivery(work) order)
* Manage relationships with selected drayage carriers and make urgent
communication in case of emergency
* Search plan B drayage carriers in case of lack of capacities
* Share with daily container delivery schedules with drayage carriers
* Analyze, create, edit, track and trace select LSPs such as drayage
carriers, rail companies, rail terminals
* Monitor and drive improvement to customer service goals including
on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
* In case to use pre-pull yard, find the best solutions in time
* Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for drayage
* Checking the delivery status and share with customers
* Document corrective actions and improvement plans properly, and
verify plan's effectiveness.
* Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
* Perform other job related duties as required
* Strong understanding of international transportation (especially ocean shipping) / freight forwarding industry * Excellent project and people management skills * Experience in establishing a transport plan that can optimize loading rate, transport time and logistics cost * Ability to manage within goals by considering in time, budget and business objectives * Analytical/focused/data-driven coupled with creative problem solving * Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, interpersonal, with excellent written and verbal skills. * Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and other applications * Prioritization skill, able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties * Ability to travel up to 20% in domestic and international
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA