The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA