o CONCIERGE SERVICES to Expats for their US onboarding to support ONSITE APPEARNCE to facilitate US Govt Doc such as DMV, SSA, USCIS, Bank etc
o Provide support 24/7 ADHOC OPERATION as required for emergency site visit such as ER, Accident scenes, and other urgent matter during emergency
o Provide ORIENTATION AND OTHER ON-BOARDING SUPPORT to expats upon arrival, including assistance with housing and other personal matters
o Support as EVENT PLANNER TO FACILITATE AND COORDINATE YEAR ROUND EVENTS for expats including in-house or external seminars and recreation activities
• Review and prepare expats pre boarding planning system
• Maintain on-going communications with expats regarding various subsidies, visa, housing and any other matters that they may require assistance
• Review and process internal administration in NA database. Troubleshoot relevant issues as necessary.
• Conduct orientation for new expats to explain for the completion of required forms, opening of bank accounts and housing
• Prepare organization and external service providers for the arrival of expats
• Provide active support to departing expats related to their wind-down in the US
• Provide support to expatriates as required and as requested
• Proactively seek out ways in which to improve the expatriate experience
• Thorough knowledge of Korean business culture, etiquette and practices.
• Experience in administering and applying corporate policies at the individual level
• Strong interpersonal verbal/written skills; especially in person, on a client site. This is critical to relationship building and expectations.
• Attention to detail and commitment to administrative responsibilities.
• Onsite customer facing experience.
• Ability to quickly and accurately evaluate a technical situation while managing the operational challenges.
• Working independently and able to re-prioritization of tasks/events/commitments quickly based on contract, client, and business situations.
• Highly skills at prioritization, planning, working independently all within standard policies and business standards.
• Legal assistance experience is a plus
• Fluency in Korean
• Dress code: Business professional.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA