Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for gathering data from various sources and analyzing information to produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for audience
• Responsible for financial process systems and reconcile any differences
• Responsible for building and maintaining knowledgeable database
• Analyze the business and provide insights, feedback and recommendation to improve the process and/or business area
• Applies advanced Microsoft skills; primarily in Excel (VBA preferred) and Powerpoint
• Attentive to detail analysis
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 6-10 years of directly related experience or Bachelor's Degree with 3-7 years of experience is required
• Prior experience should include research analysis and/or business analysis
• 3+ years’ experience in business planning analysis or supply chain management is required;
• Advance excel skills- VBA coding for macro is a preferred
• Strong database management- need to be very attentive to details
• Proficient in SAP system; or similar ERP systems
• Fluency English, written and speaking is required
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels with the customer and within and outside the company.
• Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects.
• Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements.
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and the company.
• Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
• Demonstrated excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables.
• The ability to accept tasks and problems/situations that differ and require creativity to search for solutions among learned consequences.
• Only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems.
• The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance of successful experiences of others.
• Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.
• The position will require a blend of analytical skills, strategic thinking, and organizational influence.
• Key success factors in this role include strong project management skills, attention to detail, statistics/finance acumen, enthusiasm, a self-starter attitude, practicality, agility, collaboration and communication.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA