The Digital Strategy Business Analyst is a key member of digital e-commerce business organization, focused to generate data driven insights and support analytics across business units. This role will work cross-functionally with category managers, product and engineering teams. They have a high degree of influence and visibility with the senior leadership and be a key driver of the organization’s online vision. The individual hired for this role will need to be a highly analytical individual, self-motivated, able to generate insights from data and present in a cohesive and streamlined story.
• Provide data insights and recommendations for improving online e-commerce business
• Manage and build statistical analysis, reports across large and varied data sets to identify patterns, user funnel attrition and business outcome though our sell-out platforms
• Support key strategic initiatives and executive level reporting across divisions
• Assess and build benchmarking indicators to forecast business risks / opportunities and work with key stakeholders to define mitigation plans as warranted.
• Need to be able to convert business goals to data requirements for BI roadmap to Big Data team.
• Conduct ad hoc analyses to answer key business questions for stakeholders
• Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of experience or Master’s degree with 2+ years of experience and graduate degree in domain of statistics, industrial engineering, computer science or related concentration.
• Need to have strong SQL skills, Tableau Dashboard building and ability to hypothesis and generate insights from data.
• Previous experience in business planning, e-commerce analytics, or similar function, with heavy focus on data analysis, and supporting online business reviews.
• Demonstrated success in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment with ability to respond to changing priorities without loss in performance or productivity.
• Ability to communicate the problem statement with required solution across different teams
• Microsoft Standard Office Suite and advanced expertise in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Demonstrated program management ability, proven experience planning and executing large scale projects and initiatives.
• Had experience conducting ETL and data mapping as required and also co-ordinate the same with engineering teams
• Experience with statistical tools such as R or SAS and a working knowledge of programing languages like Python
• Ability to curate focused insights for driving go-to-market strategies on constricted timelines
• Demonstrated strong leadership and influencing skills with senior level leaders and teams.
• Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment and drive closure on issues.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA