Responsible for the supervision and execution of the RB (Refurbish) business within Mobile Production Center. This role will be assinged an carrier account and will interface with major customers and end users to ensure customer satisfaction. This role is responsible for all repair operations activities and for the identification of areas for improvement for common occurrences.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Ensures that returned products from carrier accounts are repaired and refurbished in accordance with production volume and test specifications.
• Develops contracts and performance metrics for key repair operation indicators.
• Ensures availability of required materials, product, parts and supplies to achieve daily production objectives.
• Identifies opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency through development of a business
• Negotiate with/between repair suppliers and customer account representatives to ensure expectations are reasonable and clear to all involved.
• Conduct supplier evaluations and documented on a supplier scorecard.
• Report on critical performance metrics on a routine basis. Special projects, as requested.
• Responsible for routine or standard technical problems and responds to standard requests from internal and external customers.
• Makes decisions within guidelines and policies. Is accountable for the contributions of the project sub-team.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years of job related experience as preference and prior experience in telecommunications a plus.
• Experience with MS Office including but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Access.
• Experience conducting internal and third party audits required. Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• The ability to development and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts including customers, authorized service agents, sales team members, etc.
• Must be able to influence others in acceptance, approval and to provide technical clarification.
• Ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources, prepare spreadsheets, charts, graphs and tables of information and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• The ability to read, write, provide critical technical review and prepare reports, technical manuals, test procedures and technical product information.
• Demonstrated English language competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external communications.
• Work under very little supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of production team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
• The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned things.
• Exposed to situations where only broad and general guidelines for solving problems exist.
• Job duties require analysis and judgment of functional practices and daily experiences be used to determine appropriate courses of action.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Work generally performed in an office, lab, warehouse, or user environment.
• May operate PC between 50% - 100% in an alternating sedentary and highly mobile position.
• May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule.
• Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA