The Ecommerce Home Appliances Fulfillment Manager is a critical role to the growth of the Appliance business and requires the ability to demonstrate strengths in both strategy and execution.
The role will have tactical day to day operations for eCommerce fulfillment such as running and monitoring open orders daily, working with our internal teams, and our fulfillment provider to quickly resolve and have orders shipped on time and fix orders that are outside our service level. This role will require day to day operational support to collaborate between Supply Chain, Customer Service, and IT Teams. You will need to diagnose and understand the underlying operational issues and opportunities in the business and work on initiatives to address them. This position will be responsible for developing key reporting and IT requirements; as well as, documenting process flows to illustrate and understand the current integrations with our partners and how our systems work. This will be used to identify issues and drive process and system improvement requirements. Managing and using data to identify and get ahead of any delays or issues for open orders or deliveries is a key function of the role. Successful candidates will have the ability to proactively solve both short term and long term issues effectively.
• Review and approve documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
• Confer with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
• Run day to day business operations of eCommerce Fulfillment by reviewing open orders and collaborating with teams to get orders out
• Evaluate Logistics and Shipping partners performance and surface exceptions and issues to the correct parties for resolution
• Work with Supply Chain to reduce backorders, manage EOL & replacements, and pro-actively prevent order issues
• Develop requirements for reporting automation and process enhancements
• Create documentation and standard operating procedure documents around fulfillment procedures, escalations, and reporting to drive improvements
• Partner with data scientists to develop and improve reporting and actionable qualitative feedback
• Utilize surveys to analyze and drive improvements based on qualitative feedback
• Partner with customer service team to understand consumer pain points and work on initiatives to improve customer experience
• Monitor and take action on exception reporting and understand measurements of KPI’s for lead times, shipping time, backorders, shipping exceptions to track progress towards operational goals for direct eCommerce business and work on initiatives to improve KPI’s
• Support day to day business operations of eCommerce Demand planning by reviewing open orders and collaborating with teams to prevent back orders and ensure accurate delivery promise messaging on the company website
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders
• Develop strategies to mitigate risk, prevent obsolescence and aged inventory
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Experience creating process flows, procedural documentation and business reporting to include KPI measurement
• Ability to navigate the organization to gather information, elicit feedback, gain buy-in, and engage others in B2C activities
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines. In addition, must be able to manage multiple projects and often competing priorities.
• Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access, and SAP business system, or similar sales order management software application
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience with eCommerce, Retail, or Home Appliances businesses
• 2-5 years relevant experience in fulfillment and direct to consumer eCommerce business operations
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA