BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
- A system administrator works in the IT infrastructure services domain and typically deployed on projects requiring installation/configuration, decommission, maintenance, migration and support of server, storage or network of company’s infrastructures.
Skills and Qualification
- Investigation and restoration of hardware and operating system failures on servers, storage or network devices and associated subcomponents
- Support customer’s infrastructure needs and install hardware and software
- Installation and configuration of OS on physical or virtual servers
- Maintain compute, storage or network system’s security compliance
- Interpret and solve problems when a user or monitoring system alerts about the issues in the infrastructure environment
- Provide IT support on company’s office, lab or warehouse systems
- Provide network troubleshooting support
- Knowledge and experience in Windows system administration
- Knowledge and experience in VMware administration
- Knowledge of server & network hardware platforms
- Knowledge of Windows Servers 2012/2016/2019
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.