BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
Role and Responsibilities
· Proven experience communicating and working with multiple divisions (customer service, transportation, returns, etc.) to meet customer expectations.
· Background and experience in key functions of the Supply Chain – including but not limited to Warehousing, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, Returns Management, and Customer Service.
· Ability to create dynamic reporting for key measurable and performance tracking.
· Ability to identify process improvements with attention to detail.
· Various systems management (internal and external) to accomplish daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
· Ability to proficiently manage multiple tasks/projects while staying organized in day to day activities.
· Work directly with 3PLs to resolve customer complaints and issues.
· Documenting and data collection for supporting departments/activities
· Ability to make decisions based on cost and service drivers to better serve the organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 2+ years of experience in logistics and/or transportation.
· Load Planning/Order Management experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
· Strong Excel proficiency and skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work well in teams and work with remote teammates.
· Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
· Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and knowledge of overall logistics operations.
· Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Ability to work extended periods of time in an open office environment
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA