The main function of a software Test engineer is to research & test the design, requirements, functionality; Maintenance of software, systems, and develop quality standards.
• Responsible for the verification of latest test devices, software applications and maintenance of Lab.
• Create, update and Execute mobile application test plans (manual or automated) and prepare test results
• Logging device/application issues to defect management system and capture different types of logs
• Use of logging tools and analyzing issue and provide initial level of log analysis to development team
• Prepare test reports on readiness of software after analysis of test results (Pass/Failures)
• Daily monitoring of Lab systems and maintain devices
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Assist seniors in preparation of progress reports, performing work audit and device inventory tracking
• Individual contributor role will contribute to the product development team
• Strong experience in Mobile application (Native/Hybrid) functional and non-functional testing
• Experience with tools like ADB, QXDM, QCAT, QPST, Wireshark
• Experience in project tracking systems like JIRA, ALM etc.
• Basic knowledge of any language like JAVA/Python for automation
• Team player, detail oriented and ability to work effectively with other team members
• Work under minimum supervision and tight business deadlines
• Availability to work overtime during weekdays, weekends
• Strong organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, EE or related field required
• 1-3 years directly related experience required in android application testing
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA