BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
- Do daily operation for trucking from cargo pick up at warehouse to delivery location (Order receiving from Q-Cells, Rate checking/negotiation with trucker, rate conform from Q-Cells, Secure trucker, cargo preparation at W/H, Make appointment with consignee/trucker, Prepare paper work, Monitor cargo pick up/deliver status, Others)
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles; assess routing alternatives and common carrier performance.
- Troubleshoot all happenings from booking to cargo delivery with in a timely Manner.
- Daily communication with customer/warehouse/trucker (e-mail, phone).
- Make daily cargo tracking report and submit it to customer.
- Analyze routings of trucking and consider best options for customer.
- Control truckers and do evaluation for their service level.
- Input data of cargo into our cargo system and manage data accuracy with W/H and trucker.
- Do pricing of AR/AP via our cargo system and do settlement every week/Month.
- Take care of lot of customer’s requests and reports (Inventory, report and data analysis).
- Monthly forecasting for Revenue/Cost.
- Weekly report to upper level management
- Reporting as needed (Service failure report, claim/damage report, others) to management and Q-Cells.
- Maintenance SOP/Work Instructions and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance.
- Maintaining essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible.
- New employee training for supply chain/ distribution network, Cello (TMS, WMS, FIS, OMS, MDMS, BMS etc)_
- New employee training.
- Coaching and guide co-worker to make sure for doing job correctly.
- Follow any other orders from management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics Required
- Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.