BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time per their requirements and according to company policy for the various divisions.
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Understand of the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Profit / Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- All the tasks that directly or indirectly related to your job position and requested by company
- 2+ years of experience in AR &AP, Invoicing, Customer Service required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Bilingual in Korean/English is preferred but not required
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Transportation/Logistics accounting related experience preferred
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.