BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
- Monitor and manage the entire process of product movement via Air, Ocean, Land/trucking transportation process
- Track shipments across different channels
- Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to evaluate the operating performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Support to perform logistics procedures to achieve team goals by logistics policies.
- Keep proper records of all forms of transactions related to the team’s logistics operations
- Monitor and resolve discrepancies and problems that can be found related to the transportation/logistics system
- Analyze areas of corporate logistics to find out the most cost-effective means and method of transporting supplies
- Coordinate with site managers and co-workers to assure effective operations
- 1+ years of work experience in Logistics or Supply Chain industry required
- Bilingual Korean/English fluency (reading, writing, speaking) preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Excellent communication and time management skills required
- Well-developed motivational skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good customer care ability
- Ability to travel up to 10% (in U.S.)
- Experience in semiconductor or high tech industry is a plus
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.