BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze operational issues and find best solutions based on data
- Analyze P&L regularly for Logistics operations, such as ocean and air forwarding, local delivery(Truck/Rail)
- Track and trace shipments(Air/Ocean/Rail/Truck) and update in Cello VMS(Visibility Management System)
- Responsible to manage strategy planning for logistics business based on data (actual/forecast)
- Manage KPIs for various branches, customers, and carriers based on data from various systems
- Make reports to Team leader, Regional HQ, customers.
- Responsible for the day-to-day organizational task
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management; job duties may change at any time with or without notice
- Manage and monitor productivity of warehouses and employees in warehouses
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of relevant experience in freight forwarding operation within the logistics industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, especially in Excel using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the organization including customers and carriers.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, while meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with an exceptional attention to details
- Ability to travel 35% in US, Canada and Mexico
- Relevant experience in logistics operations for Samsung or 3PLs logistics companies specializing in transportation of electronics in US is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.