BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
We are looking for a competent Supervisor to maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing warehouse operation as well as supervising staff. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful supervisor is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in goods receiving, inventory control, goods issue and assuring quality of operation
- Measure and report the effectiveness of operation activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a daily basis
- Monitors performance and productivity to maximize operation excellence, which includes service, and quality
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and establishing updating existing work procedures and practices
- Responsible for organizing, planning, coordinating, facilitating and managing all aspects of physical inventory and storage area.
- Assist with determining staffing levels and assigning workload; to include training and cross-training of warehouse staff
- Ensures warehouse equipment is maintained and in proper working order.
- Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in a distribution center environment
- Devise ways to optimize operation procedures
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as supervisor or similar position
- Warehouse experience – 7 or more years
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of WMS software (e.g. ERP/Cello)
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.