About the role
The UX team is seeking a highly motivated UX analyst with strong project management skills. The candidate should possess comprehensive knowledge of the design cycle from research, requirements gathering, to design iteration, validation, and QA. In the role, the candidate will own the UX design aspect of a product’s development process. They will review and analyze the latest UX, deliver UX feedback with alternative designs to designers, and lead communications with carriers in the states as well as the teams based in South Korea. In addition, they will be responsible for tracking, managing and resolving any UX related issues raised during the lifecycle of the product.
The candidate should possess an eye for good UX design with an ability to spot issues and generate ideas for improvement. The candidate will maintain quality from a project execution perspective, with the ability to identify risks and provide tactical support wherever appropriate. They will need to be aware of a project’s schedule well-being and risks at all times, be able to manage meetings and anticipate roadblocks and to update all stakeholders with a project’s status. The candidate is expected to have excellent written and verbal communication to effectively communicate across multiple divisions and teams.
• Communicating device UX with carriers, gathering feedbacks, working closely with designer in S. Korea to enhance device experience.
• Conducting design research and proposing new concepts with mockups
• Reviewing and analyzing UX in early phases of development and delivering feedback with design alternatives.
• Ensuring that the UI development results meet market (consumer) demand, technical specifications and carrier requirements.
• Communicating and cooperating with counterparts from internal teams such as product design research, engineering, and marketing. As well as external partners, such as telecommunication operators and external consultants.
• Conducting group usability studies and documenting results and analysis of the studies.
• Analyzing UX of competing mobile devices as well as market trends in mobile UX.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Information Technology or relevant field.
• Online portfolio required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and candid, respectful debates
• Deep knowledge of application architecture basic concepts, software design process, and UI/UX design deliverables.
• Strong time and project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Knowledge/experience in working with design and communication tools: Adobe, Sketch or other prototyping tools preferred
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA