This position will engage in production equipment maintenance to ensure continuous production, including troubleshooting, regular preventive maintenance plan execution (TPM), and equipment modification. Also Maintenance Technician will be involved with basic mechanical or electrical work as needed and as qualified.
- Performs responsibilities of conducting corrective and preventive maintenance of production equipment and their controls to ensure operation of machinery
- Communicates directly with the production department to coordinate preventive maintenance and troubleshooting work in production areas
- Prepares and manages periodic preventive maintenance schedule
- Technician is responsible for keeping the records of all preventive maintenance and troubleshooting works
- Coordinate with outside sources to schedule maintenance for more complex issues
- Ensure work is completed in a safe manner and maintain a safe work environment following all safety requirements
- Prepares and maintains maintenance related documents; daily report and check sheet
- Other equipment maintenance and repair tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Industrial Maintenance Journeyman’s certificate or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of Production and Processing equipment
- 3 -7+ Years Industrial Maintenance Experience preferred
- Basic Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Some experience with PLC is preferred
- Ability to work well with individuals and teams across the company to achieve team goals and targets
- Good computer, Troubleshooting, Problem-solving, Critical thinking skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office preferred
- Requires work in clean room environment.
- Required to wear proper PPE, Clean room suit and other gear during operation.
- This work will require: lifting equipment; climbing ladders; assembling and disassembling large and small mechanical, plumbing, and electrical part assemblies and components