Job Description: Summary:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
• Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
• Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
• Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
• Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
• Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
• Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
• Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
Requirements and Qualifications
• Able to work in mobile work environment (80% time working in vehicle/field, 20% in office).
• Strong knowledge in 4G and 5G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
• Familiarity or expert in utilizing UE log post processing tools (QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark) with good understanding in OTA signaling messages is a plus
• Able to analyze and debug IMS related features including but not limited to registration, VoLTE/VoWiFi/ViLTE/Conferencing/SMS/MMS/RCS is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Associates degree or higher in technical related field preferred
• 0-3 years experience required
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA