As an Android Engineer you will be a member of our mobile engineering team, responsible for porting and validating solutions on handsets and tablets. You will be working independently on assigned validation and bug fixing tasks. You will be required to join and support developer validation sessions with carrier partners. As you gather experience, and will have opportunities to collaborate with other engineers/ teams to improve/ optimize features. Good Android analysis skills and strong technical communication required for success.
1. Port and validate carrier requirements (Android) on new devices and Android OS upgrades.
2. Collaborate with carrier partner teams and Inter-Operability Test labs. Provide onsite support for demos, joint tests and debug sessions (local to NJ/ Philadelphia).
3. Work with overseas R&D teams and local QA members to analyze and resolve issues.
4. Evaluate technical feasibility and prototype solutions to demonstrate new automation and optimization opportunities.
1. At least 1 year of full time development experience with Android.
2. Self-starter - with ability to independently acquire the knowledge required to succeed in their job.
3. Ability to work in a cross-functional team alongside other developers contributing to the same code base.
4. Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills; must be able to demonstrate an ability to work well with other technical and non-technical members.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field is required.
2. 1 year of full time Android development.
3. Experience with java and python programming.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA