The Manager will be a key member of the Security Team assisting with security policy, project management, investigations, audits/assessments, compliance, as well as ensuring proper support is provided to internal and external partners. This role requires an agile, flexible approach and the ability to work collaboratively with mobile, consumer electronics and home appliance clients.
• Drive the development and continuous improvement of operations within supply chain security.
• The scope will span through the Supply Chain Network to Distribution Centers
• Candidate should have knowledge and field experience in supply chain security, TAPA requirements, C-TPAT, AEO and other trade security initiatives.
• Conducting analysis, performing audits, implementing standards, and facilitating information driving awareness and decisions.
• Maximize partnerships with internal and external management staff from business teams across verticals that include but is not limited to Logistics, Freight Forwarders, Transportation Companies and other 3PLs.
• Will conduct investigations as required.
• Work with the security group to mitigate risk across the supply chain including; manufacturing, logistics, vendors, transportation, and distribution centers.
• Ensure standards and security instructions are consistently and effectively applied during planning, development, and execution of operations.
• Support the development of a metrics and technology strategy that supports decision making throughout the supply chain and gives a clear view of the flow of products services and information.
• Administrate a pragmatic approach to our security audit and assessment process across the entire supply chain. Coordinate with supply chain partners and vendors across our network to audit and address any deficiencies related to ongoing and upcoming key initiatives.
• Utilize C-TPAT, ISO 28000 and other Security/Quality standards to constantly improve Supply Chain overall security protocols.
• Associates degree from an accredited university in a related field preferred
• 5-8 years prior experience in security management, Investigations, asset protection, audit, and risk management
• Must be available to travel 20% of the time
• Must have a strong background in conducting investigations.
• Prior law enforcement and/or military preferred
• Candidate must have knowledge and field experience in supply chain security, TAPA requirements, C-TPAT, AEO and other trade security initiatives.
• Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
• Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions
• Outstanding customer service, communication, and presentation skills.
• Possesses excellent planning and organizational skills
• Demonstrates courage with difficult issues despite discomfort.
• Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills that drive results.
• Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
• Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong collaborator with proven ability to build successful cross functional relationships across all levels of the organization.
• Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA