The position will be responsible for supporting the Mobile Retail team including working closely with business planning, operations, channel sales, and supply chain functions on the accessories business. This position will help with analyzing and reporting out on retail business performance and act as a point of contact between retail leadership team and the expatriate team.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to creating and executing customized reports, forecasts and operation recommendations for the retail expatriate team. Must have the ability to synthesize information based on multiple data sources from within the retail team as well as cross-functional groups to ensure an accurate forecast and view is provided back to both local and Suwon office counterparts.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with key internal leaders and partners
• Responsible for gathering data from various sources and analyzing information to produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports to management
• Coordinate weekly calls with various teams teams and to provide/collect week over week changes in key metrics
• Assist with quarterly and annual business planning
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales enablement, marketing, supply chain, finance and strategy on business metrics and forecast
Skills and Qualifications:
• Korean bilingual – business level proficiency (reading/speaking/writing) required
• Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 3+ years of experience in business planning and/or demand planning and/or sales operation is required
• Advance excel skills
• Strong database management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional strategic planning and analytical skills, financial acumen, organizational planning required
• Exceptional and proven written and verbal skills are absolutely critical to the role
• Ability to gather all forms of data, use various tools of evaluation and prepare analysis and recommendations for Senior leadership
• Ability to take business objectives and strategies and develop aligned sales/product/channel tactic/programs
• Work independently and in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
• Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels within customers’ organizations and within the organization.
• The ability to make professional business presentations in writing, through emails and reports, or orally, including the conveyance of complex business and technical matters to various audiences
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA