Role and Responsibilities
The Business Operations Specialist for Mobile Care will develop, direct, and negotiate customer service contracts & agreements at the corporate or business channel level for assigned accounts. Conduct corporate client business meetings with customer leadership to pursue new profitable business opportunities to improve Service Performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop strategies for improving KPI Metrics including (but not limited to) Turnaround Time, Return Rate, NTF Rate, Repair Bounce
• Identify and develop new business opportunities for revenue/reduced costs and profitability.
• Develop service strategies, quality improvement plans, cost saving initiatives and budgets.
• Ensure that customer negotiated commitments are achieved according to plan.
• Manages staff of personnel engaged in, Account Management, Device Quality Management , Quality & Engineering, Materials & Parts
• Prepares and directs the preparation of reports and management analysis to establish business plans and report on the performance of the assigned business division against plan.
Skills and Qualifications
Background & Competencies Required:
• A Bachelor's Degree in an engineering technical discipline or business administration or customer facing-related field and preferably a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a business-related field from an accredited college or university.
• Have 4-8 years’ experience in Sales & Service Management or management experience within the Wireless Telecom industry
• Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and explain wireless terminals technical product and development materials.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA