This position will be 20% in the office and 80% in the labs. On-Site.
Responsible to tackle quality issues from various streams including data from Carrier, VOC, Supply Chain, Customer Care, B2B and Network Performance.
Mainly deal with issues after product is launched in the market
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for the client carriers' marketing and engineering personnel on issues reported from market
- Perform stationary and field test of issue reproduction
- Communicate with internal R&D, carriers, and customers for the market issue reported and follow up
- Track, collect and analyze network KPI and other quality data in case of major issue is reported"
Qualification (Background and Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering or equivalent level of work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in wireless industry preferably in Mobile QA or Mobile testing
- Familiar with LTE and IMS/VoLTE Protocol
- Knowledge of Android infrastructure
- Familiar with Python, C++, Java
- Write / Review TCs
- Ability to perform root cause analysis, decision analysis and establish process mapping is a plus
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA