Business Systems Analyst / Plano, TX / Business / AM784736
• Map the existing “as is” promo approval process and define a best in class “to be” process based on best practices
• Provide recommendation for new types and categories of promotions that help shape demand.
• Understand the product lifecycle and the drivers of demand by category, by channel.
• Develop and maintain pricing and profitability principles and rules.
• Ensure that data is entered correctly into the promotions system.
• Work with developer to define updates to the system and maintain parallel manual process while waiting for system updates.
• Approve/reject on behalf of approvers when needed.
• Work with account teams to develop process to track actual SD spending from approved promos during the quarter.
• Implement promo spend tracking data and visualization into system.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
• Thrives in ambiguity and change
• Logical thinker – takes an engineering world view to non-engineering problems
• Enjoys troubleshooting issues
• Comfortable presenting to executive audience
• Servant leader
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA