Provides a wide range of technical support for the OneVizion platform to team members and users. Identifies and implements product improvement solutions based on feedback from users including tool templates configuration, project management procedure development and report development.
Provides support for Project Management systems (OneVizion, SPMS) implementations including defining and documenting functional requirements, user acceptance and testing, training and post implementation user support.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of customized end user training in both ad-hoc and scheduled settings.
• Understands, targets and troubleshoots systems technical issues. Effectively organizes, plans, schedules, and controls project activities using the official tool of record.
• Writes SQL queries to produce reports and create automations.
• Provides data quality assurance and responds to ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Helps create and document processes.
• Reviews and understands status of projects, manages project schedules and prepares status reports.
• Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention including problem solving with project managers, line managers and clients.
• Responsible for the validation of project data including deliverables for vendor and customer invoicing.
• Responsible for coordinating and processing system access requests for resources.
Additional job skills, functions and requirements include:
• Experienced in providing end user training.
• Experience working with complex SQL queries including loops, subqueries, etc.
• Analytical Skills include working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into actionable information.
• Communication Skills are required in the performance of presenting findings, or translating data into an understandable document. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
• Critical Thinking skills are required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on findings.
• Must have precise attention to detail to ensure sure the analysis is vigilant and accurate to come to correct conclusions.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience in system administration, data analysis, or other areas closely related.
• 5+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries.
• 3+ years of end user training experience
• Good analytical skills to compile information into useful reports and presentations
• This position requires good oral and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in the areas of Microsoft Standard Office Suite (Excel Expertise) and excel formulas including V-Lookups
• Knowledge of the OneVizion tool a plus.
• Experience working with API’s and data manipulation tools (Alteryx, EasyMorph, etc.) is a plus
Necessary Skills/Attributes (for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level):
• Strong user training skills/background
• Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
• Desire to improve self and achieve next level
• Team player and works well with other departments, organizations and companies
• Completes tasks in a timely manner and is well organize
• Ability to document processes in a logical step by step sequence
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; capable of acting as the primary point of contact for the organization
• Strong data analysis and problem solving ability
• Comfortable working under tight deadlines and juggling multiple tasks
• Ability to set priorities and work independently
• Willing and able to adjust hours based on day-to-day activities
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA