BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
- Coordinate with customers cargo bookings (FCL/LCL) and manage delivery to destination correctly, make sure with all related parties such as carrier, warehouse and truckers arrange shipment and handle correctly, track moving status until final delivery
- Responsible for gathering data and conducting analysis with the goal of improving the organizations global logistics operations
- Maintain effective knowledge of Supply Chain best practices, focusing specifically on Planning & Advanced Planning and Logistics Execution capabilities, as well as thorough awareness of trends and developments of emerging technologies, evaluating all for viability and benefit to organization.
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs to coordinate booking, pickup, tracking and proof of delivery with appropriate documentation
- Collect and report consistent Data for all modes of Transportation
- Identifies underperforming areas within the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems
- Review Transportation performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, industry trends and service agreements
- Recommend when needed changes in current processes
- Reporting as needed (Service failure report, claim/damage report, others)
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello system as needed
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
- Education: College BA preferred
- 2-3 years of experience with freight forwarding or business analyst preferred but not required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel (creating charts, formatting cells, working with macros & pivot tables etc.), and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate openly and effectively
- Works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethics
- Bilingual (Korean) is required
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.