BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct a transactional process from factory to distribution
center, making routine decisions using pre-determined decision alternatives
on matters that have business impact.
* Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance
(Forecast, Routing, KPI, Container and Load management)
* Oversee destination transportation operation to ensure execution and
delivery of priority and KPI containers.
* Coordinate and execute special project transportation and ancillary
* Document and data collection to support department
* Work in a continuous improvement spirit across a highly-matrix
* Complete all other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors or equivalent degree of experience.
* Has general knowledge of logistics operations from factory to
* Excellent verbal and written communication. A team player.
* Experience in SAP, proficiency in Excel at intermediate to high
level with emphasis on large data sample management.
* High level of accuracy and efficiency. Detail Oriented. Works on
problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data
requires identification of predetermined solutions.
* Interprets gathered data to propose solution and process
* Can work with minimum supervision.
* The ability to read, interpret, and understand product shipment
information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and
thorough preparation of transportation documents.
* Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited
analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
* Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in
selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA