This role is for a translator to support the organization including Human Recourses, Executives, C-Level Executives and team members and facilitate cross-cultural communication by translating and interpreting Korean into English and English into Korean. The individual will also be responsible of variety administrative tasks, research and special projects, as needed. Candidate must have the ability to work well cross-functionally in a professional, efficient, and confidential manner. Successful candidate will be assertive, motivated and have excellent communication skills. Candidate must be well organized with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through to support multiple team members. The individual must have the ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment, and the ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously. Candidate must also demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able work effectively with minimal direction.
• Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, maintaining message content, context and style as much as possible.
• Proofread, edit and revise translated materials.
• Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
• Coordinate meeting and logistics, calendaring, travel arrangements, expense reports, filing, organization of the office, document preparation and copying, arranging IT and facilities support.
• Researching, coordinating and preparing drafts on presentations and documents as required in Korean and English.
• Specialized training in interpreting and translating or equivalent professional experience.
• 3+ Year of professional experience as a translator, assistant in high-tech companies, media companies or information centers preferred.
• Excellent language and communication skills of both Korean and English.
• Candidate must possess strong administrative skills including knowledge experience with Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word, and be willing to learn new technologies.
• Strong internet skills, social networks and comfortable with technology.
• Knowledge and experience with usable Korean computer software.
• Good communication skills, excellent writing skills, and ability to work extended hours as necessary.
• Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor desired.
• Ability to multi-task with punctuality and consistency.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA