About the role
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Retail Business Analytics team. This position is focused on supporting retail mobile business users, fulfilling reporting and data visualization needs. We are passionate about data integrity, process standardization, simplification, and delivering high quality reporting and analytics.
1. Able to interpret business requirements and translate into technical requirements correctly.
2. Develops reports, business analysis and dashboards on time per requirement.
3. Tests, debugs and maintains legacy reports/dashboards in a timely manner.
4. Able to work independently to solve technical problems and identify process/implementation improvement opportunities.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology/mathematics, or related STEM majors.
2. 1 - 3 years of hands-on experience with BI tools like Tableau or Power BI. Tableau preferred.
3. 1 – 3 year of experience working as business analyst to define and analyze business problems through data analysis and provide recommendations to business users to make data-driven decisions.
4. 1 – 3 years of experience using Alteryx Designer to create and schedule automatic data flow.
5. 1 – 3 years of hands-on experience with SQL. Able to create, debug and modify complex SQL queries, views and functions. Knowledge on data modeling and query performance improvement is a plus.
6. Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
7. Great communication skills.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA