We are looking for experienced Mobile Device Tester located at Irvine, CA area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Design test plans, processes, case and test-product documentation
• Test mobile device by following case file by using QXDM, QCAT, Qualcomm systems to collect malfunction logs
• Analyzing the testing results and report
• Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
• Other detailed responsibilities will be disclosed upon application
Requirements and Qualifications
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science, or equivalent related experience
• 1+ Years experience with mobile device chipset testing or related experience in telecommunication industry preferred but not required
• Knowledge with QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark preferred
• Telecommunication knowledge such as 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, VoLTE, CDMA, GSD, and etc.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA