SQA Analyst will work on testing mobile phones.
The testing scope includes connectivity test, lab test, and so on. The position requires the SQA Analyst to analyze and determine issues, check the similar/same issue history, execute test plan, lab test, set test environment and parameters regarding network circumstance, logging, determine what the log shows, confirm whether the issue is cleared or remained, reporting, and communicate with design team and QA team.
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) is essential for creating test reports
• General understanding for telecommunication knowledge and Android platform device
• Knowledge of Wireless Technology – LTE, GSM, WCDMA, CDMA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G/5G
• Understanding of TCP/UDP, IP Packet
• Combination of education, training or experience is acceptable
• Solid understanding of Software testing techniques and methodologies
• Responsible to manage and handle critical and major customer/carrier reported issues and work with engineering teams.
• Collaboration with carrier and development teams for issue resolution design and development of test cases, report generation and delivery.
• Perform and manage end to end requirements analysis and develop system test activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, performance analysis, test strategy creation and problem troubleshooting.
• Associates Degree or 0-1 years of equivalent experience
• Preferred degrees in Electronics, Communication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA