We are currently seeking a General Affairs Associate to join our dynamic team in Richardson, TX as part of the General Affairs Team. The General Affairs (GA) Associate position is responsible for the day-to-day welfare of our company and its team members and serves as the point of contact for administrative duties associated with, but not limited to the following:
Areas of Responsibility
• Office - layout, operations, procedures, office materials inventory and supply, maintenance, document mailing, etc.
• Budget/Expenses - basic budgeting and cost-comparison methods and timely expense processing
• Equipment - vendor evaluations, basic pricing negotiation, purchasing/renting/leasing ownership
• Services - service vendor evaluations, basic pricing negotiation, overseeing service contractors (e.g. - food, landscaping, cleaning, pest control, copier/printers, etc.). Ensure vendors comply with company policy and procedures.
• Rental Van/Housing/Transport - interface and coordinator for employee hotel and transportation
• Event Planning - support special event planning for VIP visits, company-wide celebrations, luncheons, etc.
• IT Systems - interface with IT Team members for GA-dependent IT equipment (printers, card readers, software, etc.)
• Team Support - back-up to other General Affairs / Security Team members and support for other inter-departmental functions as needed
• Reporting - compile data-based, objective report content for weekly updates and approvals
• GA Program Initiation and Sustaining - support the development new equipment(office products and etc) programs and subsequent sustaining methods to ensure continued success
• 0-4 years of professional experience • Weekend and on-call availability required • Bachelor's degree (Business Administration or related) preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), corporate purchasing systems
• Project management experience preferred
• Ability to work across inter-states organizations effectively
Key Behavioral Attributes:
• Team player with superior rapport building and interpersonal skills
• Tolerance of ambiguity in a changing/dynamic environment
• Results driven
• Attention to Detail
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA