The Program Manager Assistant will work to support local telematics program manager’s onsite at the Troy, MI office location.
• Maintain timing plans for all telematics PPAP-related activities.
• Load PPAP-related documents into customer system (SQMS) for SQE approval.
• Support customer pre-production sample orders by coordinating with customer, local reflash team, overseas team to ensure order deliverables and timing are met.
• Deliver pre-production order samples to customer location.
• Help maintain various program management documentation and track customer Engineering Change Proposals (ECP).
• Support local reflash team with updating telematics module software as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Experience working directly with the customer is preferred but not required.
• Automotive experience is preferred.
• Normal work schedule would be 8 – 5 Monday - Friday.
• Some travel to support customer sample deliveries.
Must have the following competencies:
• Must take responsibility is reliable and results oriented/Takes initiative
• Be an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
• Have excellent time management skills and is an organized planner/Attention to detail
• Great interpersonal skills and communicator who builds relationships/Client Focused & Service Minded
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA