Mobile Device Test Engineer will work on testing mobile phones. The testing scope includes connectivity test, lab test, and so on. The position requires the Mobile Device Test Engineer to analyze and determine issues, check the similar/same issue history, execute test plan, lab test, set test environment and parameters regarding network circumstance, logging, determine what the log shows, confirm whether the issue is cleared or remained, reporting, and communicate with design team and QA team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Design test plans, processes, case and test-product documentation
• Test mobile device by following case file by using QXDM, QCAT, Qualcomm systems to collect malfunction logs
• Analyzing the testing results and report
• Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
• Other detailed responsibilities will be disclosed upon application
Requirements and Qualifications
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science, or equivalent related experience
• 1+ Years experience with mobile device chipset testing or related experience in telecommunication industry
• Knowledge with QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark preferred
• Telecommunication knowledge such as 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, VoLTE, CDMA, GSD, and etc.
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, BTI is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that continues to grow dramatically within the telecommunications industry. BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental and Vision, Life insurance, 401K, plus more. BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA