Software Development Engineer (SDE) - Operations Tools and Operations Support
• 3+ years professional experience (SDE).
• Must have strong coding experiencer in Backend and Frontend development. Proficient in following areas:
o Minimum 1+ NodeJS (required) for backend development.
o Minimum 1+ years of experience in ReactJS + Redux and/or VueJS.
o Linux (required). All development and deployment is Linux based.
o Strong web technologies: Microservices, Building APIs (required).
o NoSQL databases experiences (NoSQL are databases that store data in a format other than relational tables).
o Distributed Services and Cloud Experience (required).
o Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha.
• Experience in working with at least one NodeJS web framework (Express, Sails, Hapi).
• Strong analytical, programming and problem solving skills.
• Strong knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms.
• Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
• Good understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player.
• Attention to details and striving for perfection.
• Good communication and design skills.
• Experience in mentoring or leading small teams.
• The ability to work independently or as a team with the guidance of the Managers.
Daily/weekly tasks (day in the life/what the resource will actually be doing):
• Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the Operations Tools and Platform in an extensible and scalable manner.
• Work end to end on micro-services built on cutting edge technologies like NodeJS.
• Work with great engineers and solve difficult problems aimed at making the Customer Experience seamless.
• Get challenged on your DS & Algorithm skills and Design Patterns every day.
• Work with business and provide solutions to problems faced by customers.
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using HapiJS.
• Single Page Web Apps development using VueJS and React+Redux.
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to support site providing technical level engineering support.
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, production support or monitoring scripts.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA