***Retail Operations Project Manager***
4+ years of experience + BA or BS degree + 3 must have skills : attention to detail, Strong project management and organization skills, marketing/retail operations experience
Nice to Haves:
1. Tableau experience
2. Background in retail (corporate or store)
1. Local candidates only
The main function of an operations manager is ensuring that the different departments in the company follow through with the plans and devises he/she makes for the business's success.
• Direct the activities of the various departments in the company and is concerned with pricing, sales, production and distribution of the company's products.
• Responsible for managing the employees, creating their work schedules and distributing their duties.
• Determine employment requirements as well as interviews and hires prospective employees.
• An operations manager also trains the newly hired employees.
• Manage all the activities that are associated with the production of the products the company offers.
• Responsible for managing the performance of the employees such as sales promotions, coordinating with different division leads, planning the layout and design of the store, and setting the prices and credit terms, as well as identifies goods and services to be sold.
• Supervise the remodeling of current the amenities and represent the company during client meetings and negotiations.
• Handle problems in a calm and collected manner, even when under pressure.
• Microsoft office, Word, Excel
• Excellent organization and mathematical skills
• Familiarity with Windows-based computer programs a must
• Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
• Experience with payroll processing and wage attachment
• 2-4 years of Experience
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA