As a Graphic Design and Digital Content Creation Specialist, you will work with a team of professionals by applying your talent for design, writing, and content development,
Candidates should have an extensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, with a portfolio to back it up. We move between print & digital channels very rapidly covering B2B and B2C, so it is important to understand production work; how to set up and export files properly for the intended channels.
There are set brand guidelines to follow, but we are always in search of new ways to stand out with our marketing efforts. On this team it is necessary to have strong time management skills, remain organized, and be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Must have portfolio.
1. Design and create graphics that compliment information assets and captivate engagement
2. Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral including but not limited to: flyers, brochures, banners, invitations, promos, illustrations, digital signage.
3. Retouching and manipulation of images
4. Advanced knowledge of fundamental design principles, grids, typography, graphic design, color, layout, iconography, imagery, and design systems
5. Assisting with email and social media marketing / advertising
6. Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
7. Prioritize and manage multiple projects within strict company design guideline
8. Ability to work with tight deadlines.
9. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, video editor
10. Understanding layout and advance proficiency in PowerPoint
11. Agency communication as well as back up file management
12. Printing and agency experience is a plus
13. Copywriting skills a plus
Education: Degree in, graphic design, Writing, English, Journalism, Communication, or related field, or a technical degree
How many years of experience is required? 3+ years experience graphic design 3+ years’ experience writing and editing content for accuracy,
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA