The Supply Chain Management – Strategic Operations Team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for managing a specific range of products and will work closely with the other Coordinators at SEA. The Coordinator will also support strategic projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, generate reports for Executive Management, and represent the SCM Team when working with internal/external customers.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues for the associated product category at the Sales Subsidiary and will interact closely with all teams including Senior Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
- AP2 Forecasting by Product
- Consensus Calls with Sales, Marketing, HQ GOC
- PSI Planning & Simulations
- Product Allocation
- Aging Inventory
- Report Generation
- Project Management
• Forecast Accuracy 1 - 60%+ achievement rate
• Forecast Accuracy 2 - 70%+ achievement rate
• AP1 / AP2 Consensus Rate - 80%+ achievement rate
• Sales Capability Index - 80%+ achievement rate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
- 2-3 year work experience in relevant field
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
- Korean Language skills for working with Global Operations helpful
- Must be comfortable presenting to and promoting consensus-building with Senior Management up to, and including at the Executive level.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Must be available to consistently work overtime and on every weekend