This role is for an Executive Assistant supporting the President on all administrative support. The individual in this position will be responsible for diverse administrative tasks, research and special projects, as needed. Candidate must have the ability to work well cross-functionally, including outside consultants and vendors, in a professional, efficient, and confidential manner. Successful candidate will be assertive, motivated and have excellent communication skills. Candidate is extremely organized with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through. Has the ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment, and the ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously. Candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail, and be able work effectively with minimal direction.
• Calendaring, meeting coordination and logistics, travel arrangements, expense reports, filing, organization of the office, document preparation and copying, arranging IT and facilities support.
• Researching, coordinating and preparing drafts on presentations and documents as required.
• Formulate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries while ensuring ownership throughout the travel planning being prepared to address contingencies and last minute changes.
• Use a high degree of judgment and discretion in the handling and maintenance of materials of a confidential and/or sensitive nature.
• Bilingual Korean Required
• 3 + years related experience; Executive level support a plus.
• Candidate must possess strong administrative skills including knowledge experience with Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word, and be willing to learn new technologies.
• Strong internet skills, social networks and comfortable with technology.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Staff and other Executives and ensure the utmost professionalism and confidence.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible, able to deal with change and uncertainty.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, governance, clients and vendors.
• Candidate must be confident and have good decision making skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Execution and follow through on tasks a must.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA