As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for defining and building the first point of. You will be responsible for all aspects of the development of this documentation, supporting systems and frameworks, process, and integration into a new product launch. This is a hands-on cross functional role working with Product, Engineering, Business, Partners, and Publishers as part of the Publisher Platform content business.
Role and Responsibilities
You will work with a mix of products, including:
• End-user devices, apps, and web services
• Enterprise IT admin cloud services
• Developer SDKs, REST APIs
You will develop a variety of content, including:
• User, admin, and developer guides
• White papers
• Step-by-step how-to tutorials and videos
• Web page copy, blog posts, FAQs
You will work closely with product managers and developers to translate technical data into user-friendly documentation to meet software release life cycles.
You’ll understand our customers: their point of view, knowledge level, skill sets, preferences, and pain points. With this knowledge, you’ll pitch your content at the right level and use the right language.
You’ll become a Subject Matter Expert in CTV monetization, ad standards, and app development process.
You’ll optimize quality, by analyzing metrics, reviewing customer feedback, and continually improving our content.
You’ll enhance internal efficiency and productivity. You’ll review the latest tools and methods; propose new ways of working; and train and support team members during transitions.
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong interest in learning streaming monetization technology and business
• Track record of taking on increasing complexity and being self directed
• 5+ years’ experience in creating technical content for a variety of audiences
• Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editorial skills. Knowledge of proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure to ensure written materials are complete, succinct, and free of mechanical errors
• Ability to understand new and complex technologies quickly
• Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
• Problem-solving skills, ability to find the root cause of issues and troubleshoot them independently.
• Agility in multi-tasking in a rapidly changing environment with hard deadlines.
• Understanding of how to succeed on a global team in different time zones.
• Experience with writing tools such as MadCap Flare, Word, and Atom
• Experience with Content Management Systems
• Experience with working with style guides and branding guides
• Experience with GitHub, GitLab, or similar source control system
• Experience with Agile, Kanban boards, and JIRA to track activities
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, English, or equivalent
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Ad systems
• Knowledge of CSAI and SSAI concepts and differences
• Understanding of Ad Exchanges, DSPs, SSPs
• Knowledge of VMAP, VAST3, VAST2
• Experience testing Ads on CTV Applications
• Experience using HTTP debugging tools
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA