Under direct supervision, the Quality Assurance Analyst verifies that software changes submitted by the development team function as documented and without errors. Documents issues found during testing and follow issues through to resolution. Participates in troubleshooting of customer-reported issues. Will be responsible for; writing test plans and test cases, executing manual test cases based on test plans and analyzing results.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of samsung.com website through the following activities
• Review requirements documents, create and executes test cases to ensure the developed functionality conforms to the specified requirements.
• Manages day-to-day QA tasks as specified by the project launch schedule
• Manually tests the website on various operating systems, browser platforms, and mobile devices
• Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met
• Documents and resolves testing issues
• Regression testing of complex internet web application viewed by millions of external users per month
• Creates test plans and test cases for projects as required responsibilities
• Conduct research on emerging test technologies
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent 5-7 yrs work experience required
• Testing background with high visible customer facing website is required
• Must have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
• Experience with Responsive Web Design concept & testing approach
• Experience with cross-browser & platform testing
• Knowledge of web optimization testing method including but not limited to test & validate web page weights, screen resolutions, web page loading times
• Experience with testing B2C Ecommerce platform
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full software development life cycle is strongly desired
• Knowledge of WCMS (Web Contents Management System) is desired
• Knowledge of defect tracking tools such as Mantis, Jira.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability are a must
• Exposure to testing automation is desirable
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA