|Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
• Evaluate electrical, thermal, mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits and its components, sub-components to determine root cause of a failure.
• Analyze failures and recommend corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
• Develop formal failure analysis report data and findings.
• Ability to report the findings to other groups after analysis completion.
• Responsible for the establishment of new processes and to make improvements to existing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience in the telecommunications industry.
• 5+ years working with electronics analysis and embedded systems or
• 5+ years working with electronic devices/consumer electronics
• Experience in analysis and ability to clearly document diagnosis and repair procedures.
• Hands on experience with a variety of tools commonly used in hardware engineering (JTAG, BDM, logic analyzer, oscilloscope, function generator, etc.).
• Demonstrate performing independent work duties and managing workload.
• Previous experience with GSM/CDMA/3G/4G(LTE) and 5G Field.
• Work will generally be performed in an office, lab, warehouse, or repair facility environment.
• May operate PC and product test equipment between 50% - 100% in an alternating sedentary and highly mobile position. Lift, move, or adjust general test equipment, boxes, supplies, materials or products weighing up to 50 pounds using proper materials handling equipment and procedures.
• High level of visual acuity, numeric/character distinction and moderate color distinction for accurate test equipment operation, for information analysis and error recognition. High hand/finger dexterity with fine motor coordination skills to perform electronic component repair work.
• Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with electronic component test, assembly and repair work including test equipment, testing devices, technician hand tools, cables, etc.
• May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Travel varies depending on the situation. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.