• Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
• Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
• Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
• Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
1. (Stock Transfer Order Creation): Manual STO Order Creation in SAP system
2. (DO Creation): Drop STO Order when Inventory is available (in normal Storage Location)
3. (STO adjustments): Ad Hoc STO revision or stock-balancing orders
4. (Allocation Confirmation): Daily Communication with SCM Manager (and PSI Leads as necessary)
5. (KPI & Reporting): Weekly / Monthly KPI tracking, reporting and analysis
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
• 2-3 year work experience in relevant field
• Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
o SAP experience helpful.
• Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
o Korean Language skills for working with Global Operations helpful
o Must be comfortable presenting to and promoting consensus-building with Senior Management up to, and including at the Executive level.
• Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
• Must be available to consistently work overtime and on every weekend
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA