We’re looking for an innovative individual to support the Ads Analytics team. This full-time position will help document and co-ordinate reporting solutions from one of the richest TV viewership/media consumption databases in the industry today.
The candidate will help capture and scope opportunities and document projects for the organization. Also, the candidate will help tune project and process management.
The candidate must be organized, detailed oriented, flexible and possess ability to establish priorities with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment – must be proactive, analytical problem solver and strategic thinker who is able to draw conclusions and find the best path forward.
The candidate should have experience in Business Analysis, Documentation and Project Management.
• Explore data to identify trends and anomalies, develop new analytical capabilities/solutions, and find new monetization opportunities
• Transform and cleanse outputs into meaningful analysis. Presenting these results for business/sales teams
• Tune and optimize current reporting solutions.
• Aid in documentation
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Investigate workflow and data problems to resolution.
• Familiarity with Advertising, media, TV measurement
• Experience with Project Management
• Experience with creating and maintaining Documentation
• Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Trello and other agile development tool experience.
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems such as Salesforce
• Experience in dealing with stakeholders
• Experience with related engineering/analytics work.
• Basic SQL skills
• Exposure to Datalake tools such as Snowflake or Athena
• Exposure with AWS tools such as EC2 and S3.
• Exposure to Python or R
- Degree in computer science/engineering or quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics.
- Developer Experience
- Basic BI Experience (Tableau / Domo)
- Github Experience
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA