|Job Function||JOB DESCRIPTION
Under direct supervision, the Quality Assurance Analyst verifies that Application/functionality changes submitted by the development team, as documented and without errors. Documents issues found during testing and follow issues through to resolution. Participates in troubleshooting of customer-reported issues. Will be responsible for; writing test plans and test cases, executing manual test cases based on test plans and analyzing results.
Experience with testing Spanish websites is a MUST
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent 7-9 yrs. work experience required
• Testing background with high visible customer facing website is required
• Must have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
• Experience with Responsive Web Design concept & testing approach
• Experience with cross-browser & platform testing
• Knowledge of web optimization testing method including but not limited to test & validate web page weights, screen resolutions, web page loading times
• Experience with testing B2C Ecommerce platform
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full software development life cycle is strongly desired
• Knowledge of WCMS (Web Contents Management System) is desired
• Knowledge of defect tracking tools such as Mantis, Jira.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability are a must
• Exposure to testing automation is desirable