The Business Operations Manager will report directly to the Head of Business Operations and based in the NYC office. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus delivering real results to customers, you've come to the right place.
Lastly, this person will also work closely with teams around the world to ensure we are getting the proper support to grow the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist with IO (Insertion Order) intake process including reviewing the media plan for accuracy against the insertion order; rates, impressions, legal language and policy compliance
• Review legal language as it pertains to IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) terms and conditions
• Review contracts to ensure that they meet predefined policies including privacy policies and guidelines as provided
• Handle sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
• Perform all other duties that ensure compliance with all standards and regulations
• Create daily logs of compliance issues and “red flags”
• Communicate with legal team to resolve any contractual language concerns
• 3+ years working in an organization that supports digital Advertising Sales functions
• Must be task driven & have the ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and strong organizational skills required.
• Deep understanding of the digital advertising space, with knowledge of terms and conditions language
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and strategic insight to build business cases for support resources
• Flexible work hours desirable to support multiple time zones
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA