View all jobs
Settlement Staff / Santa Fe Springs, CA / Business / SC706790
Santa Fe Springs, CA
• Daily communication with internal employees, customer and service providers.
• Communicate with operation staffs of inbound and outbound to fix AR amount every month then send invoices to customer (mail, Cello)
• Verifying service provider’s AP invoices then pay logistics costs to vendors within contract term.
• Analyze customer’s revenue on a monthly basis then close it with accounting team.
• Improve adjustment process of AR/AP by adding ideas and experience to reduce unnecessary manual work.
• Ensure that daily emails are processed, open issues are resolved and the customer is communicated with in a timely way.
• Recommend when needed changes in current processes
• Reporting as needed
• Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems as needed
• Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Education: College BA preferred
Some AR/AP experience
Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
Excellent written and oral skills (English)
Able to engage and work directly with customers
Problem solver mindset
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA
Entry level IT Mobile Technician / Overland Park, KS / Mobile / MHQ
4G 5G RAN SME / Burtonsville, MD / Network / AS739734
Software Tester / Berkeley Heights, NJ / Mobile / AM740743
Modem System Verification Engineer(Field Testing) / Bellevue, WA / Mobile / MMK
Field Test Engineer (Seattle WA)
Share This Job