Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
• Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
• Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
• Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
• Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
• Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
• Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
• Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
1. able to be in a car 40hours a week
2. able to travel at any given time
3. mobile interest and telecom interest with trend knowledge
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA