Sr. Mobile Enterprise Application Developer
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements –
1.Mobile Development language expertise with weight on Android development as well as languages Android Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C
2.Deep knowledge of Enterprise Software and solutions (ERP, CRM, Database, and others)
3. Must be well versed in agile development methodologies
The candidate will be required to analyze and implement best practice development for new custom applications to be integrated into the customer mobile strategy, or port existing mobile or desktop applications to Android platform. The candidate must have the ability to create requirements, provide wireframe mockups, and provide User Interfaces to customers for approval. The candidate must have good organizational skills and maintain regular check points with customer or product owner to ensure customer success. This will require not only skills around mobile technology, but understanding the full enterprise landscape middleware, data access and secure connectivity through VPN or other products designed for mobile. These applications will be unique to each corporation and the ideal candidate requires good problem solving skills to solve specific business issues. The candidate must have enterprise development experience to develop and deploy mobile applications running behind the firewall. The candidate must be able to develop and guide customers through the path of how to develop for the enterprise and leverage best practices for mobile development. Aside from having strong development acumen it is critical that the candidate have strong communication skills for discussions with developers and project teams up to customer mid-level management. This value added service will help Enterprise customer evolve their mobile strategy to embrace a wide scale of applications. This position reports to the Director, Solution Engineering Services,
Mobile B2B Sales.
Specifically, the Sr. Mobile Enterprise Application Developer will focus on the following tasks:
Execute and deliver strategic services and solutions defined and offered in response to Enterprise customer needs, including but not limited to.
• Custom Android Enterprise Application Development
• Application Migration Services (Application Porting)
• Mobile and Enterprise Security
• Code Review
• Enterprise Consulting and Systems integration
• Participation and Presenting at Developer Engagement Events
Define and document the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary. Partner with development teams to design, develop, and deploy enterprise mobile application solutions using user-centric design methodology for Smartphone, Tablets, and other mobile products.
Provide services and solutions that meet business objectives and deliver them on time, budget and with a high degree of quality.
Respond to concerns from key decision makers. Provide technical support and subject matter expertise to internal and external business partners.
Additional Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
Sr. Mobile Enterprise Application Developer having a role directly related to project teams, including employees and the customer. Occasional public marketing events, including but not limited to presentations, webinars and documentation for best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of directly related experience is required
• Experience designing and developing mobile solutions
• Deep understanding in mobile development languages and tooling such as Android Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Python and new emerging development languages, (experience with Rust programming is an asset)
• Deep knowledge of Enterprise Software and solutions (ERP, CRM, Database, and others)
• Must be well versed in agile development methodologies
• Strong understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for mobile development structured development practices that utilize source control
• Experience with process and procedures typical in Enterprise customer environments
• Strong understanding of mobile platforms, device manufacturers, and device management
• Thorough knowledge and experience in different mobile development platforms including Android and iOS
• Strong track record of building collaborative relationships with internal peer groups and external customers and partners
• Ability to identify service and support risks and associated solutions within wireless product technologies
• Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite and extensive use of Windows presentation software in a wireless network environment
• Must have experience developing sound mobile sample solutions for the enterprise
• Must have experience creating enterprise proof of concept and mobile application prototypes
Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. Read and interpret technical documents, media materials, and contracts (or related documents) based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy. Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in the sales, services, solutions, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and company. Work independently and in team environments in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA