Top must haves:
• Strong analytic skills (ability to review and extrapolate insights from data)
• Strong PPT and Excel skills
• Strong communication skills / ability to break down complex concepts into simplified formats and messaging for leadership
• Ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships across teams.
The business strategist will be responsible for generating market insights, conducting competitive analysis, and developing strategic frameworks to inform go to market plans and overall strategy for B2B Division. This includes tracking TAM and MS shifts across products and routes to market.
• Development of clear action plans (e.g. GTM playbooks, tactical recommendations) backed by data analysis to drive market share, sales and profitability.
• Competitive strategy: collect and analyze intelligence from publicly available and proprietary sources to inform and affect B2B strategy.
• Identify and analyze the most critical trends, threats, disrupters and opportunities for the division, and map out recommendations
• Collaborate across cross-functional team leadership to gain alignment on the strategy and oversee/ manage implementation.
• Develop presentations to support executive meetings and workshops across all levels of the organization. Support operational and business performance reviews.
• Track executive level workshop Action Items on behalf of the team, capturing updates and reporting out on a regular basis
• Possess strong business acumen and analytical skills to identify, structure and solve business problems for short and mid-term.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the organization and within customer organizations.
• Proven success in a highly dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals in established time frames
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects.
• Ability to formulate and defend opinions regarding market and competitive direction along with associated impact on company strategy.
• Ability to quickly absorb, internalize, syndicate and synthesize critical insights that help develop business situation analysis
• Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
• 8-10 years experience required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA